ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
Indexed at Manupatra, HeinOnline, J-Gate, ISSN (O): 2582-7820
Jus Corpus is a double-blind peer-reviewed E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law and management to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, Research Papers, etc. in the different volumes and Blog section.
Jus Corpus aims to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors, etc.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Jus Corpus Law Journal is offering publication in Volume 2 Issue 1. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students, and all researchers at large for publishing papers in the field of law, management, humanities, and social sciences.
All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to email@example.com
Jus Corpus is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law.
WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS
- CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or a pending bill. The word limits for a case comment is 1,500-2,500 words.
- SHORT ARTICLES: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. A short article must thus ideally be between 2,000-4,000 words.
- LONG ARTICLES: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. A long article should be between 4,000-10,000 words.
- BOOK REVIEWS: The book review must be written in a concise manner. The word limit for book review is 1000-2,000 words.
- The word limit is exclusive of footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and the word limit may vary.
2. The Subject of the E-mail should be titled “Article Submission (Vol. 2 Issue 1)”.
- Depending upon the Submission, the Subject can be Case Comment, Book Review, Short Article or Long Article.
The Volume & Issue may vary from time to time. Kindly mention the correct details.
- The Short or Long article must contain an Abstract of 150-300 words with3-7 Keywords.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in Law would be accepted.
The OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) citation method must be followed.
Refer the link for Citation Guide: OSCOLA
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES
The Times New Roman Font with Font size 12 and Line spacing of 1.5 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with Font size 10 and Line spacing of 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, Contact number and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
- Manuscript Reviewing Fee will be discussed on email.
The subject line must read “Submission for Publication”.
Manuscript Reviewing Fee depends upon your Submission, the fee can be reduced or waived off after the review of the Manuscript.
A soft copy of the certificate will be provided after successful publication.
Submissions on Rolling Basis.
Queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Query’ in the subject line.