Reviewing fee submission
Review by editors
- If plagiarism is more than 10%, the manuscript will be rejected.
- Reviewing fee is applicable only if your manuscript is accepted for publication,
- The publication process may take 5-15 working days.
- Manuscript reviewing fee includes Editor’s reviewing Fee, Turnitin report, Grammar checking, Editing fees, etc.
Manuscript Reviewing Fees:
For Indian Authors:
INR 749 (For 1-2 Authors)
INR 999 (For 3 Authors)
For International Authors:
10 $ (For 1 Author)
20 $ (For 2 Authors)
25 $ (For 3 Authors)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or a pending bill. The word limits for a case comment is 1,500-2,500 words.
- SHORT ARTICLES: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. A short article must thus ideally be between 2,000-4,000 words.
- LONG ARTICLES: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. A long article should be between 4,000-10,000 words.
- BOOK REVIEWS: The book review must be written in a concise manner. The word limit for book review is 1000-2,000 words.
2. The Subject of the E-mail should be titled “Article Submission (Vol. 2 Issue 2)”.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in Law would be accepted.
Any uniform citation method must be followed.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, Contact number and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.