review by 3-5 editors
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW + PROCESSING FEE
- If plagiarism is more than 10%, the manuscript will be rejected.
- Reviewing fee is applicable only if your manuscript is accepted for publication.
- If at any stage, the Manuscript gets Rejected, it won’t be accepted for further review and publication process.
- The Whole and Publication process may take 15-30 working days.
- Manuscript Reviewing Fee is charged to compensate the Hardwork of the Editors and to cover the expenses of running the website and premium softwares.
- The Fee once paid, will not be refunded. Either the Paper is withdrawn by the Author ‘or’ The paper has not been submitted by the Author in the given Time Frame ‘or’ in any other circumstances which may occur.
- Being a Double blind Peer Reviewed Journal, we are not disclosing the identity of the Peer Reviewers.
Manuscript Reviewing Fees:
Kindly note, Every Indian Author will get the Hardcopy of the Publication Certificate FREE of cost!
For Indian Authors:
INR 1200 (For 1-2 Authors)
INR 1500 (For 3 Authors)
For International Authors:
20$ (For 1-2 Authors)
25 $ (For 3 Authors)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or a pending bill. The word limits for a case comment is 1,500-2,500 words.
- SHORT ARTICLES: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. A short article must thus ideally be between 2,000-3999 words.
- LONG ARTICLES: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. A long article should be between 4,000-10,000 words.
- BOOK REVIEWS: The book review must be written in a concise manner. The word limit for book review is 1,000-2,000 words.
2. The Subject of the E-mail should be titled “Article Submission (Vol. 3 Issue 4)”.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in Law would be accepted.
OSCOLA 4th edn. citation method must be followed.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, Contact number and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.