BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Margins of all sides must be 2.54 cm (Normal).
- The Word Limit for each post is 1000-1500 words.
- Relevant sources should be cited as ‘Footnotes’ in Bluebook or OSCOLA format.
- The Manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the Author’s name, Designation, Institute, Contact Number & Email for future reference.
- Authors are requested not to put their names anywhere in the main manuscript.
- All the Entries must be submitted in (.doc or .docx) format.
- The Subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Blog”.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 1 person is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines. The language used shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- Plagiarism should be less than 10% and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Jus Corpus Law Journal.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
- Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Fulfill the eligibility criteria and format your papers as per the above guidelines and submit your papers at [firstname.lastname@example.org]