About the firm
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Their Key Practices include Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory and Labour & Employment matters. The Firm also has dedicated practices surrounding Capital Markets, Competition and Anti-trust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, Legal Metrology, Litigation, Media Law and Tax. Its industry focus encompasses blockchain & cryptos, e-commerce, defense, fintech, healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, power & energy, telecom, media and telecommunications, transport & logistics, trusts, charities and not-for-profit and white-collar crime.
About the JOB
We’re looking for Corporate Associates to join our team in Chennai:
- Candidate must be qualified to practice law and must have an LL. B degree;
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private Equity;
- Candidate must have knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI Regulations, Employment, and Labour Laws;
- Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to draft complex agreements and conduct extensive legal research;
- Candidate must have strong teamwork abilities, along with the ability to deliver within deadlines;
- Must have good exposure and must stay abreast with legal developments;
- Ability to pro-actively identify and discuss technical issues with clients while being mindful of firm risk issues;
- Strong marketing and business development skills;
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
If you’re a team player, can work and deliver within deadlines, and are passionate about the profession, please send your CVs to email@example.com