ABOUT THE CHAMBER
Adv. Manasi Bhushan is an Advocate at Delhi High Court. She is a graduate of Government Law College, Mumbai, and a topper of Mumbai University, She holds a B.L.S., LL.B. degree from GLC, Mumbai, and PG Diploma in Human Rights Law from NLSIU, Bangalore, and Diploma in Cyber Law from Asian School of Cyber Law.
While at GLC, she was awarded ‘Yashwant Dalal Cup’, ‘Nivedita Nathany Memorial Award’, ‘Chief Justice M.C. Chagla Memorial Award and Scholarship’ twice, and ‘Godrej Foundation Scholarship’. She was the General Secretary of the Legal Aid Committee and the Founding Member of the ADR Cell in her college. Currently, she is a practicing advocate in Delhi High Court and does civil, criminal, matrimonial, cheque bouncing, service, and arbitration matters. She delivers guest lectures in various law colleges.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Chamber of Manasi Bhushan, Advocates is hiring interns until February 2023. Those who are interested in applying for the said position are requested to fill the Google Form mentioned in the comments section. No other application apart from entries received through Google Form will be accepted for the said position.
Eligibility – Fourth Year / Fifth Year of the Five Year Course or Second Year / Third Year of the Three Year Course.
- This internship is for minimum period of two months, offline and the work will be from the Chamber. The Chamber is located in North West Delhi. (GPS Location https://maps.app.goo.gl/FHS1SDXs5SQjP3sHA) The timing of the internship will be from 10 am to 7 pm. If you are not from Delhi, you may consider accordingly while appearing for the interview round.
- Since an intern is cast with heavy responsibilities, therefore we expect sincerity and dedication while working in the office. Therefore, it is better to back out of one thinks of doing the internship for only namesake.
- Interns are required to carry laptop as one is expected to draft, research, frame legal opinions, attend client meetings, court hearings and do field visits whenever required.
5. Since it is expected to visit courts, government offices and alike for legal matters throughout Delhi, therefore, intern should be willing to travel either by private vehicle or through public transport. Needless to mention, in the mornings, interns are expected to go to court first and thereafter report in the chamber.
- If performance is found satisfactory and interns are willing to extend their internship, we would prefer long term interns as it would be beneficial at both the ends.
- Stipend is given based on performance.
Interested law students may apply using the Google Form: https://forms.gle/ay58w5F5zALoqN5HA