ABOUT JUS CORPUS
Jus Corpus is a body of legal professionals who have come together to bring various aspects and chains of law under a single umbrella. Jus Corpus, An Ed-Tech platform setup in 2020 has a wide reach of 600k clicks per month on an average basis on our website (www.juscorpus.com). The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of Law Students. Jus Corpus has also incorporated an interdisciplinary journal as its subsidiary named as the ‘Jus Corpus Law Journal’.
ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
Jus Corpus Law Journal is a budding E-Journal in the field of Law and trying to make a mark in the field of publishing. Jus Corpus Law Journal (JCLJ) is a quarterly, Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed E-Journal (ISSN: 2582-7820) that is open to students, academicians, scholars, and professionals in the law profession and allied fields to publish and read the content which is published in the form of articles, blogs, case comments, research articles, etc.
JCLJ has published Manuscripts from 10 different countries. It is also featured in the Top 100 Legal Blogs in India by Feedspot. JCLJ is one of the highest Indexed law journals in India having major indexings at HeinOnline, Manupatra & J-Gate, etc. It is one of the very first Indian journals listed in HeinOnline without any Institutional affiliations.
Jus Corpus Law Journal is having a presence in different E-Libraries of the Universities. The Universities includes UNSW, Sydney, the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, etc.
ABOUT THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The Program aims to teach them about different aspects of Publications like Turnitin, Grammarly, Citations, Formatting, etc. This program will be very comprehensive in nature and will cover every aspect surrounding one of the most important things for a Law Student.
OUTCOME OF THE PROGRAM
The students will learn:-
- The various aspects of Publication;
- Predatory Journals;
- Different Citation Methods.
- Internship and its various aspects.
- LinkedIn and its role in grabbing different opportunities.
- How to save their money by avoiding Publication in predatory journals?
- How to write a quality paper?
- The distinction between Good & Predatory Journals.
- & many more.
- Hard Copy of the Workshop Certificate will be provided to each candidate Free of Cost excluding Shipping Charges.
- 1 Free Journal Article Publication in the Jus Corpus Law Journal.
- Free Hard Copy of the Journal Article Publication Certificate excluding Shipping charges.
- Assured Internship at Jus Corpus Law Journal to all the students.
- Assured Internship at another reputed Journal to all the students.
- Live Sessions.
- Recording of the Sessions will be provided till June 05, 2023.
- Training E-Kit will be provided.
- & many more.
The Guest Sessions (Eminent Professors & Lawyers) are also included in the below-mentioned Sessions.
- Basics of Publication (Outline of all the topics i.e. Topic Selection process etc.).
- How to write a Good Blog and an Article?
- How to format your Manuscript?
- Grammarly and its Role in your Manuscript?
- Plagiarism, Similarity, and Turnitin?
- Different Citation Methods?
- Various Aspects of LinkedIn related to Publications.
- Few other sessions, if required!
Information about the detailed Session can be checked here: https://tinyurl.com/trainingprogramjuscorpus
REGISTRATION DETAILS & OTHER DETAILS
Training Period: May 01, 2023 – May 28, 2023.
Last Date of Registration: April 29, 2023.
Registration Fees: INR 799 only. (Payment details are attached in the Registration Form)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/AgDTebnzYX23EenS9
QR Code: Present in the Registration Link.
For any query connect with us on:
Office number: 8299527179