ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
Indexing at 28+ Databases (including Manupatra, HeinOnline & J-Gate)
Jus Corpus Law Journal (JCLJ) is a quarterly, Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed E-Journal (ISSN: 2582-7820) that is open to students, academicians, scholars, and professionals in the law profession and allied fields to publish and read the content which is published in the form of articles, blogs, case comments, research articles, etc.
JCLJ has published 600+ manuscripts from 7 different countries. It was also featured in Top 100 Legal Blogs in India by Feedspot. JCLJ is one of the highest Indexed law journals in India having major indexings at HeinOnline, Manupatra & J-Gate, etc. It is one of the very first Indian journals listed in the HeinOnline without any Institutional affiliations.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs or 1 Article + 1 Blog in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
- Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
- Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
- 501 Cash Prize to the Intern of the Month and shout-out on LinkedIn + Instagram.
- 250 INR discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
- Interns can be promoted as Trainee Editor (Stipend based Position).
- How to write an Article and Blog?
- How to Format an Article and Blog?
- Publications in CV.
- Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
- Turnitin and its nuances.
- and many more.
September 01, 2022 – September 30, 2022
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.
For any further queries feel free to contact us at: