ABOUT THE FIRM
Amicus Legal is a firm of trial lawyers, crisis managers, and strategic advisers known for its creative, aggressive, and efficient pursuit of success for our clients. It regularly take cases to trial, and prepares each one accordingly from the start. The firm the experience, judgment, and vision to develop the arguments that achieve favorable outcomes, whether those arguments are needed inside or outside of the courtroom. The firm has deep relationships with its core clients that allow it to represent them in any matter, in any forum, anywhere in the world. The firm regularly represents its clients as plaintiffs as well as defendants, often sharing the risk of litigation through creative fee structures.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Amicus Legal is looking for Legal Interns who can join its offices immediately in the month of February- March.
- Must be Pursuing Law
- Good understanding of Law and legal issues
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in legal document preparation
- Experience in legal consulting and advisory is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates may send their C.V. at [firstname.lastname@example.org]