ABOUT LEXPERT ASSIST
Lexpert Assist is an Online Interactive Platform aimed at enhancing Legal Education and Creating Awareness among Law scholars/learners/students in a productive manner by way of various activities. We aim is to make the legal experience of every scholar/learner/student unique and easy to inspire and teach people to discover, develop & deploy his/her social responsibility.
Our Vision is to unite students across the country from various fields to provide them with different opportunities and platforms to express their skills and abilities through articles, blogs, opinions, news, updates, and many more to help them become better lawyers. Through One Vision, One Goal, Better Results are delivered with imagination, innovation, and originality.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The workshop aims at advancing excellence in Data Privacy, Ethics of Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber laws, IPR & Technology Law. This will aid in creating a dynamic network of researchers, scholars, and practitioners in the field. This workshop attempts to encourage the study of Data Privacy, Ethics of Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber laws, IPR & Technology Law, to foster inquiry, discussion, and innovation; and to promote a greater understanding of the concept. The workshop has a multi-disciplinary approach and focuses on emerging issues.
DAY 1: 10th October 2020
SESSION 1: ETHICS OF DATA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
SPEAKER: Mr. Adedoyin Fadare
The objective of the Workshop: It is increasingly important for everyone to understand the value of one’s data. It has become a worldwide concern due to an increase in technological developments, increases the use of social networking sites, more and more dependence on Artificial Intelligence, leading to leaking of our data to third parties.
The workshop is tailored to strengthen your knowledge and skills of data protection and privacy and your right to privacy as an individual. Attend the workshop to raise your awareness about the protection of personal data. The workshop will help you to understand:
- Value of Data
- The Internet of Things
- Regulation of Data: ethics or law
- International Position towards Data Regulation
SESSION 2: REGULATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: INDIAN AND GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES
SPEAKER: Adv. Kushagra Sinha
The Objective of Workshop: Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning, reasoning, and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition, and machine vision. This workshop paves a path to understand the Regulation of Artificial Intelligence: Indian and Global Perspectives.
The workshop will help you to understand:
- Introduction to AI
- Issues with the Adaptability and use of AI
- Recent developments and lessons in AI Regulation from around the world.
- Regulation of AI in the Indian Context
- Conclusion and Way forward
DAY 2: 11th October 2020
SESSION 1: IPR AND TECHNOLOGY LAW
SPEAKER: Adv. Mrinali Menon
The objective of Workshop: It’s hard to deny that the information and its comprehension is such that it is not possible to prevent others from pertaining an altogether different knowledge without acquiring the authority of the person creating such knowledge. When a new technology comes in the market, there is a high probability of it getting duplicated or copied which results in the reduction of profits of the prime or the original inventor. Intellectual property rights (IPRs) by way of promoting the concept of innovation ensure that the original inventors have a monopoly over their inventions.
In this workshop, you will learn about: This Webinar will focus on the relationship between IPR(S) and innovation, how IPR(S) acts as a way of protecting and strengthening the original inventions. It will also focus on how IPR(S) facilitates the increase in innovation globally as well as how it encourages various firms to take up Research and Development (R&D). Further, it will explore the significance of IPR in the process of Technology Transfer. Lastly, it will probe into what might be the consequences if there is no IPR enforcement and enactment of IPR specific legislation.
The workshop will help you understand:
- What are the Intellectual Property rights and what is the underlying issue?
- What are the concerns and how do we counter them?
- What are the present enforcement techniques and how effective are they?
- Right to privacy and dignity, data protection, and its relationship?
- Nature of information and the issues
SESSION 2: CYBERCRIME
SPEAKER: Adv. Chetan Dongarmal Oswal
The objective of Workshop: Businesses are facing escalating security threats in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, which raises questions about the security of everyone’s private and personal data. Many companies are struggling with resource strains, operating in a remote environment, and disrupted supply chains. The pressure of compliance with data protection regulations only adds fuel to the fire.
In this workshop, you will learn about: Global data protection and privacy regulations are constantly evolving, with more and more organizations experiencing data breaches and suffering from steep legal consequences. With today’s level of global compliance surrounding an organization’s data, it’s imperative to ensure you understand all the regulations that govern your data and take defensible actions to comply.
- What is computer crime?
- Who commits a cyber-crime?
- What to do in case of cyber-crime?
- Some big cyber-crime cases
- Privacy defamation and data protection in cyber space
- Registration Starts on – 30th September 2020
- Last Day to Register – 9th October 2020
- Register Now –Click Here for Registration
- Payment can be done via Google Pay / PhonePe / Paytm.
UPI ID – [email protected]
Mobile no. – +91-7597319261
For any queries feel free to Contact us at [email protected]
For more information, click on the click below:
- Vaidhik Law – https://www.linkedin.com/company/vaidhik-law
- C.L.A.W. Legal – https://www.clawlegal.org/
- Memo Pundits – https://www.memopundits.com/
- Lex Auxilium – https://lexauxilium.com/
- Nirnay Lawgistics – https://www.nirnaylawgistics.in/
- LegalEagle Law Forum – https://www.legaleagle-lawforum.com/
- Jus Corpus – https://www.juscorpus.com/
- Law Informants – https://lawinformants.com/