Topic: Criminal Laws (IPC and CrPC)
Speaker: Adv. Jayant Bhatt (MEMBER OF SUPREME COURT AND DELHI HIGH COURT BAR ASSOCIATION)
TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED
- Give comment on “In law a man’s motives are irrelevant”.
- Give views on inchoate offence in recent times.
- Comment on crimes committed during pandemic.
- Distinguish between rioting and affray. Comment on communal violence.
- A man committed rape to a minor girl-Police applied Pocso Act-Whether the non-application of ipc could be justified?
- Give comment on solitary confinement.
- Concept of zero fir.
- Whether anticipatory bail be granted in relation to offences punishable with life imprisonment or death.
- Certain function of the executive magistrate can be assigned to the commissioner of police. How? Would you consider recommending transfer of such functions to the police from executive magistrate?
- Locus standi in a protest petition: Can it be entertained after acceptance of the closure report?
- Is a defective “charge” necessarily fatal to conviction?
- Give light of section 144 during pandemic.
- Quashing of fir.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Notes prepared by the speaker and ppt of the session will be provided.
- E-certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Free publication opportunities.
- Free internship opportunities.
- Questions and answers round.
- Notes on CrPCand IPC, E- books will be provided.
DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION
- Date: 27thDecember, 2020
- Time: 4 p:m onwards
- Platform: Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe–8240721191(Amir Hassan)
- Charges –Rs. 110/-
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT
- Priya Gupta –9748789987, 6291295965