We Legal Intelligence are back with our two days workshop on:
TOPIC: Commercial Lawe
SPEAKER: Mr.JLN Murthy
Chief Patron at Legal Intelligence
Chairman, Global Laws Institute
(Governing Council Member and Regional Centre Incharge and Secretary at International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution)
TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED
- Introduction to Commercial Laws.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Drafting of Contracts).
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1882 and it’s recent Changes.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932 ( Drafting of Deeds and Documents).
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and it’s recent amendments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Notes prepared by the
- Ppt of the session will be provided
- E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Free publication opportunities.
- Internship opportunities.
- Questions and answers round.
- Notes on Commercial Laws and E-books will be provided.
DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION
- Date – 18th and 19th November, 2020
- Time – 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Platform – Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 9748789987 (PRIYA GUPTA)
- Charges – Rs. 155/-
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK:
- Website – https://www.legalintelligence.info/criminal-investigation-to-trial
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Legal-Intelligence-105575191186708/
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT
- (PRIYA GUPTA) – 9748789987, 6291295965