ABOUT MEMO PUNDITS
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Get to know about the Foreign Arbitration-The New Road Ahead.
- Career prospects for young lawyers in the field of Arbitration Law.
- Intricacies of Foreign Arbitration.
- Skills you must have to excel as an Arbitration Lawyer.
- Growth Prospects and Future in Foreign Arbitration.
- A chance to interact with our expert and clear all your doubts regarding Foreign Arbitration.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Tariq Khan is enlisted in the Forbes Legal Powerlist, 2020-2021 as one of the top individual lawyers. He is also one of the Youngest BW (Business World) Legal 40 under 40, 2020. He is recognized as an Arbitration Expert by SCC Online. He has qualified to the conference round of Judge Advocate General, Indian Army. He is skilled in international and domestic arbitrations, MSME disputes, writs, commercial, employment, insolvency, and bankruptcy laws. He has also represented some of the biggest global players in various disputes including construction, supply, joint venture, oil & gas, infrastructure, and renewable energy space. He also represented leading domestic players in high-stake project disputes involving issues relating to defective works, breach of contract, loss of profits, liquidated damages, prolongation, escalation, delay, indemnities, and illegal termination of the contract. He has handled arbitrations under SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre) Rules, ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) Rules, DIAC (Delhi International Arbitration Centre) Rules, ICA (Indian Council of Arbitration) Rules, etc.
He has experience in handling arbitration-related litigation like the appointment of arbitrators, injunctions, interim reliefs, removal and substitution of arbitrators, challenging of arbitral awards, enforcement of awards, etc. in various courts of India. He is frequently invited to speak in various law conferences and events hosted by domestic bar associations, law schools, alternative dispute resolution centres amongst other organizations. He has been teaching arbitration as a guest faculty for the past six years in some of the prominent law schools of India. He has more than 50 publications to his credit in various journals, magazines, and popular legal news portals.
DETAILS OF THE WEBINAR
- Date: 25th April 2021
- Time: 5.00 PM – 6.00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions, will be provided within one week of the date of the webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at [email protected] and [email protected] You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for availing of the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees totag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by April 28, else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.