ABOUT MEMO PUNDITS
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The Chevening Scholarship is an international scholarship scheme wherein it enables students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate courses in various universities in the United Kingdom. The funding for the same comes from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organisations.
This webinar is focused on the prestigious Chevening Scholarship. The Speaker will talk about – the key features of the Scholarship, eligibility criteria, the process of applying and will also answer any specific queries asked by the audience.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
We are committed to bringing in best experts from the industry and hence we have Mr. Rishabh Dheer with us in this webinar to apprise us about the Chevening Scholarship. He is a Chevening Scholar studying at the University of Cambridge.
He has practised law in New Delhi, India. He has appeared as a junior counsel in various disputes resulting in a number of reported judgments in diverse areas of law. In 2019, he filed a Public Interest Litigation titled ‘Rishabh Dheer v. Union of India’ for the provision of legal aid and indigency provisions in arbitration proceedings hitherto unavailable in India. Significant ameliorative action has followed consequently.
Please note: This is a one time webinar and the video will not be uploaded on YouTube. It is suggested that you attend it live.
DETAILS OF THE WEBINAR
- Date: 27th February 2021
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Feb 27, 3:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Feb 27, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by March 2 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.