ABOUT MEMO PUNDITS
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on the Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
“The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation” is the most widely prescribed legal citation system across the world. The importance of Bluebook for law students and legal practitioners cannot be overstated. Memo Pundits is delighted to organise a webinar on Bluebook Citation Method: A webinar that would help law students learn nuances of bluebook citation 20th Edition. Participants will be taught how to navigate through the Bluebook and use it for your citation purposes in research papers, legal articles, moot court memorials, academic projects etc.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Harsh is an Assistant Lecturer at Jindal Global Law School teaching ‘Introduction to World’s Legal Systems’. He completed his Master of Laws (Asian Legal Studies) from the National University of Singapore and completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from NALSAR University of Law, India. He has previously worked on several research projects with UNICEF, UN-Habitat, NUS, NALSAR, the SAARC Secretariat, and the Centre for Air and Space Law. He has also delivered various sessions on legal research, writing, editing, professional development and oratory skills.
DETAILS OF THE WEBINAR
- Date: 22nd November 2020
- Time: 3PM – 5PM.
- Platform: Zoom
(Zoom link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. To join our Webinar Group on WhatsApp, please click this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/E2cI8SZ7SApJDNbqavHtJN)
- Registration Deadline: Nov 22, 12:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Nov 22
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.* (Please read the terms and conditions given below)
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
Registration link: Click here
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 5 days of the webinar or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criterias shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from date of the Webinar.