ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Indian Journal of Criminal Law and Justice (IJCJ) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas related to Criminal Law and its allied branches.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
In furtherance to the aim of spreading legal awareness, IJCJ is pleased to introduce the 1st Online National Tort Law Quiz Competition. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Tort Law enthusiasts across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
- Certificate of merit for winner
- Certificate of appreciation for top 10 participants
- Certificate of participation to all the participants
- Last Date for Registration: July 25, 2021
- Date of Competition: July 30, 2021
- Declaration of Result: August 01, 2021
The quiz is open to students pursuing UG/PG Course in any recognized University.
- Quiz shall take place online.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a laptop or Mobile Phone.
- No Registration Fee
RULES TO BE OBSERVED
- The quiz will comprise of 20 MCQs to be attempted in 5 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on general principles of Tort Law.
- The quiz is open to students from any stream.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Any technical issue faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 10 minutes before the quiz begins.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- In case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by the time taken by the participant to complete the quiz.
For queries or clarifications, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] or contact the undersigned.
Ms. Meenal Maheshwari- 9718990738
Ms. Swastika Saxena- 6386261855