The Law Gazette pays homage to Late Professor Dr. Shamnad Basheer, an eminent Indian legal scholar and founder of the blog SpicyIP as well as IDIA, a trust that works for making legal education accessible for underprivileged students.
- The competition will be conducted on the 4th of October, 2020.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Participants shall participate in individual Team participation is now under the scope of this quiz.
- All the students of 5-year or 3-year law courses are eligible to participate.
- The interested candidates shall register themselves here and pay a nominal participation fee of ₹50/-.
(If you cannot access the hyperlink in this form, please visit our Instagram page @thelawgazette or our website http://www.thelawgazette.org. You can also contact us on +918764003560 for more information or any queries)
- The Registration shall close on 3rd October 2020 by 11:59
- The Quiz will start at 12 noon sharp on 4th October 2020. No candidate will be given extra time.
The quiz will be based on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Current Affairs, Recent and Landmark Judgments, etc.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A link shall be provided 15 minutes before the Quiz, on the registered e-mail id of the participant.
- This link should not be shared with others, as it is unique to the participant to maintain the confidentiality and spirit of the quiz.
- The participant cannot re-attempt the quiz once they have submitted the form. Please be careful as the form can be submitted only ONCE.
- The link shall be active for a time duration of 07 minutes ONLY. The participants are expected to complete the quiz within that period.
- Submissions post the allotted time shall be disqualified from the competition.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the organizers to change or modify the same.
- This Quiz will be an online Quiz conducted on Google
- There will be 20 questions in the
- The Quiz will include both MCQs and One Word
- Each participant will get a maximum time of 7 minutes to complete the
- No Hints will be provided to the
- Two marks will be awarded for every correct
- There will not be any Negative Marking in the
- No marks will be given for unanswered
- In case of a tie, the Participant with more one word correct answers will be awarded a higher rank.
- The participants are expected to have a stable internet connection.
- A participant is advised to use a laptop or PC for the quiz.
- Any technical glitches or ambiguity faced by the participant due to connectivity issues shall not be entertained by the organizers.
- The Top 3 winners will secure an Internship at ARENESS Law and shall be awarded a Certificate of
- Additionally, the winner shall be awarded a Cash Prize of ₹1000/- along with the Certificate of Merit.
- The 1st Runner-Up shall be awarded a Cash Prize of ₹500/- along with the Certificate of Merit.
- The 2nd Runner-Up shall be awarded a Cash Prize of ₹300/- along with the Certificate of Merit.
Each participant will be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
The participants shall upload a screenshot of their transaction receipt while registering.
Payment has to be made by scanning the QR Code or by sending it to the UPI ID/Payment no. through PhonePe, GPay, or PayTm application.
Payment No. – 7544813155 UPI ID – [email protected]
For any further information or clarifications, reach out to us at [email protected]
NOTE: The organizers reserves the right to amend the guidelines without any prior notice.