BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Blog can contain images but it’s not compulsory.
- The Margins of all sides must be 2.54 cm (Normal).
- The Word Limit for each post is 1000-1500 words.
- Relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the Article itself.
- A source of which no link could be provided must be mentioned at the end under the Reference Section.
- The Manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the Author’s name, Designation, Institute, Contact Number & Email for future reference.
- Authors are requested not to put their names anywhere in the main manuscript.
- All the Entries must be submitted in (.doc or .docx) format.
- The Subject of the e-mail should be titled as “Submission for Blog”.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 1 person is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines. The language used shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- Plagiarism should be less than 10% and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Jus Corpus.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
- Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Format your blog as per the above guidelines and you can submit it by using the below button.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- ARTICLES/RESEARCH PAPERS: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. An article or Research Paper should be between 4,000-8,000 words.
- ESSAYS: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. An essay must thus ideally be between 2,000-4,000 words.
- CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or a pending bill. The word limits for a case comment 1000-2500 words.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities and Management would be accepted.
The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) shall be strictly adhered for Law and MLA style Citation for Humanities and Social Sciences.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 15% is allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Fulfill the eligibility criteria and format your papers as per the above guidelines and submit your papers using the SUBMIT button below.