The Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II is elated the present the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition — ‘Justified’ 2022, its flagship annual moot court competition from 15th – 17th July 2022 in virtual mode.
Since its beginning in 1971, Law Centre-II at Faculty of Law, University of Delhi has grown to become one of India’s premier institutions, which offers thee three-year LL.B program and is known for academic rigour and encouragement to co-curricular activities. Law Centre-II has always enthusiastically encouraged a robust mooting culture among its students, by regularly organizing moot court competitions and debates.
Justified has had prestigious institutions participating since its inception in 2015. 2018 saw a welcome collaboration between the office of Mr. Sacchin Puri, senior advocate and the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II, to bring forth the very first S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified 2018. Being an alumnus of Law Centre-II, he instituted a memorial Moot Court Competition in the memory of his late father, to help law students imbibe the qualities espoused by Shri SK Puri and to enhance their knowledge and skills.The past editions have been judged by Hon’ble Justice A.K. Pathak, Justice Vibhu Bhakru, Justice A.K Sikri, Justice Siddharth Mridul, Justice Attaur Rahman Masoodi and Justice Prathiba M. Singh.
With reinvigorated vigour, the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II is proud to present the latest edition of our moot court competition, the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified’22. Keeping in mind the well-being of our all attendees, this edition shall also be organised virtually.
- All students who have been duly enrolled and are pursuing a full-time 3-year LL.B. programme or a 5-year integrated LL.B. programme or LL.M. programme (or international equivalent) from a recognized Indian or Foreign University shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one team can register from a particular College or Institution for participation.
- Students pursuing Diploma Courses or Certificate Courses are NOT ELGIBLE to participate in the competition.
The oral rounds of the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court – JUSTIFIED’22 (hereinafter, ‘the competition’) shall be held online from 15th to 17th July 2022, via Zoom Cloud Meetings.
All prospective participating teams shall register for the competition through the Registration Form on or before 15th June 2022, 11:59 PM.
Only one registration per college or institution shall be accepted.
- Winner Team: Rs. 51,000
- Runners-up Team: Rs. 40,000
- Best Memorial (Respondent): Rs. 20,000
- Best Memorial (Petitioner): Rs. 20,000
- Best Speaker Prelims: Rs. 15,000
- Second Best Speaker Prelims: Rs. 10,000
- Best Speaker Finals : Rs. 15,000
Registrations begin: 24th May 2022
Last Date for Registration and Payment of Registration Fee: 15th June 2022
Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 20th June 2022
Release of List of Clarifications: 23rd June 2022
Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 2nd July 2022
Inauguration: 15th July 2022
Oral Rounds: 16th – 17th July 2022
- Registration and Fee Payment Link: https://forms.gle/yGuYNxbLUbavMDB17
- Memorial Submission Link: https://forms.gle/QtmUyZvbn6j3qGyQ9
- Clarification Form: https://forms.gle/zttQVrZrCT7a3NjXA
- Rule Book: https://bit.ly/3PIKIxG
- Brochure & moot Proposition: https://bit.ly/3sXJJjo
WEBSITE AND OTHER PAGES
- Law Centre II, Faculty of Law: http://www.lc2.du.ac.in/
- SK Puri Memorial Moot: https://skpurimemorialmoot.org/
- Moot Court Society, Law Centre-II on LinkedIn
For updates and further information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Contact
- Himanshu Bansal (Deputy Convenor): Ph: 7837565654
- Vivek Maheshwari (Deputy Convenor): Ph: 9643772865