About the COMPANY
We’re a technology startup in stealth mode! Backed with cutting-edge technology, a proprietary database, and a passionate team is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest!
Area of Responsibilities
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law/competition law-related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements/employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms, and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- EXPERIENCE- Fresher
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
Qualities & Capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated, and management skills
- Certification of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.
- Decent Stipend.
5K -35K (Negotiable)
Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
Minimum 2 months.
Apply using LinkedIn Link: Apply Here