About Quasar Legal
Quasar Legal is a general practice firm established with the intent to offer innovative, focused, practical, and competent legal and regulatory advice and assistance to start-ups, entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies, business ventures, funds, financers, incubation centers, individuals. The Firm holds expertise in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Laws; Company Law, Technology, Media & Telecommunications; Data Privacy Laws, Fintech Laws, Employment Laws; Intellectual Property Laws, Sports Law and Pre-Litigation. The Firm’s compass is always oriented to a business- friendly approach while giving legal advice.
The Firm comprises of an enthusiastic and well-spirited team that caters to the client’s requirements and concerns and offers knowledge based, up-to-date, strategic and result oriented solution and support, to safeguard the client’s interests at every step and stage. The Firm is headquartered in Bangalore and offers its legal assistance and support to clients across India.
About the Internship
Quasar Legal [QL] invites applications for its Internship Programme starting from November 1st, Interns will be required to work remotely and for a duration of at least one month.
- Committed and interested students who want to understand and work in specialized
areas of law.
- Students who have a general flair for research and writing.
Students presently studying in the fourth and fifth year of law school are eligible to apply.
at least one month.
Interns will be required to work remotely
Interns will be paid on a monthly basis based on their performance.
- Applicants are requested to send a copy of their updated curriculum vitae in pdf format.
- A writing sample on any topic of law in word format.
- Mention the duration of the internship. The internship duration must be for at least one
- The documents should be e-mailed, in the prescribed format, to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Internship Application, 2021.’
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a telephonic interview.