Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual. Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Kanoon Sangrah is starting an online internship program for students currently pursuing law. Our aim is to help the students develop quality research skills and learn how to build a good CV.
OUR INTERNS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING PERKS
- All interns shall be awarded with a certificate after successful completion of the Internship.
- Task Conduct Report (TCR) of each intern shall be prepared by Management Committee after completion of task by the interns.
- The top 5 participants shall get a chance to publish their article on our website, subject to qualification of Terms and conditions.
- Every week there will be a Best Intern of the week as per their work.
- There will be a Performer of Internship.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The students have to keep in mind these rules while pursuing their internships:-
- The students shall be given certain tasks to be done within a specified amount of time. If they fail to complete such tasks, it shall lead to their disqualification.
- Misbehaviour on the part of any student shall not be entertained and strict action shall be taken against them.
- All the details provided by the student in their CV should be true.
- Please note that all the interns must have minimum qualification marks for receiving the internship certificate.
The student(s) should currently be pursuing their Bachelor`s Degree in law, either in 3 year LL.B course or 5 year integrated LL.B course from any recognized university.
Contact Number, Email Id and Place of residence.
TOTAL INTAKE AND TIME PERIOD
The total intake of participants shall be 15 and the total time period of the internship shall be one month.
The candidates are required to mail their CV to us at [email protected]
PRITAM MIRDHA – 7908492087
DRISHTI JAIN – 8018881088