ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Team Attorneylex is a Student-run organisation, it is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
In this epoch of information explosion, it has become really difficult to rely on the content available online because of various reasons sometimes it is the authenticity of the content itself, the language of content, wrong citations etc. But we are here to ensure quality content for you, written by experienced writers, checked by professionals. This is a website with a mission to provide legal reporting more accurate, transparent and accessible to everyone.
Along with the other activities the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society that are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Team Attorneylex is organising its 7th Online National Quiz Competition on Criminal Law scheduled to be held on 7th April 2021.
Team Attorneylex looks forward to participation from law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMING
Last date for registration: 5th April 2021, 11:59 PM
Competition Date: 7th April 2021, 06:00 PM
Declaration of Results: 10th April, 2021
Venue – Online (Google forms)
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz will consist of IPC, CrPC, Evidence Act, The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018,The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013, questions, including significant/landmark judgments.
- It will consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the Quiz is 30 minutes.
- Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
Registration Fees: Rs. 50/-( Early bird offer Rs. 40/-, till 20th March)
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- [email protected]
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Punjab National Bank
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- PUNB0018300
Interested candidates can fill the registration form – Click here
- The registered candidates should join our WhatsApp group for updates.
- The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms and the Website of the Team Attorneylex.
- In the case of a tie, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- Team Attorneylex will not be responsible for any technical error, any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team Attorneylex to change or modify the same.
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 250/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- E – participation Certificate to all the participants + Free Article publication on the Team Attorneylex website/Journal.
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463
Email– [email protected]