Legal Foxes is an E Learning Platform based in Delhi focusing primarily on spreading legal literacy among all people. Our supreme goal is to make legal knowledge awareness reach out to every nook and cranny of the country. Legal Foxes, organize informative webinars and e-workshops on a regular basis wherein Judges, Practicing Advocates and Professors address the students all over the country. We also organize exciting events and competitions, ranging from online Moot Courts to law quiz, memorial drafting and much more. All of these endeavours are solely organized for the purpose of providing legal literacy to the nation.
There are several occasions when a person or an entity needs to take a legal action against another person or an entity and it is important for you to inform the other person that you are going to initiate a legal action against them.
This notice, when sent, conveys your intention prior to the legal proceedings and thus, makes the party aware of your complaint.
Legal notices therefore are extremely important. They inform a party that they are being sued and serve as an indication that this party now needs to take action to.
The written word is one of the most important tools of the legal profession. Every word you write should be tailored to the needs of the readers so, legal drafting is one of the way to make your legal writing skills superior, This is why the ability to draft flawless legal documents is so important even more than your oratory prowess inside the courtroom. As a law professional, your words should have the power with the ability to give impact on society and having the mastering in legal drafting is one of the best way in the legal profession.
Registration Form – https://forms.gle/zZ2WcHMqQQm4yFB67
Individual – Rs 150
Co authored – Rs 270
- All Notices should be in Pdf Format
- Font size of 12 and line spacing of 1.5 lines in Times New Roman font. The alignment must be justified on A4 size paper.
- You have to attach judgement in a Google form which will be shared after a successful registration.
- Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1100 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence + Trophy
- Runner up: cash prize of Rs. 500 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence +Trophy
- Certificate of merit + 50% off In Indexed Journal with ISSN No for following 10 Authors.
- E-certificates of participation for all.
The Notices is to be attached in form latest by 20th February 2022. Any notice received after 11:59 P.M. IST will not be considered for the competition and the team will be disqualified.
- Devshree Dua: 9650323344
- Official: 7011524783
- E-mail ID: email@example.com