ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Etching the Path invites your submissions for the 1st National Blog Writing Competition.
Register by: October 25th, 2020
Submit by: November 1st, 2020
The submission should deal with a relevant/contemporary issue concerning law or policy.
To encourage and provide opportunities for research to the students having a passion to write and research over the legal issues.
The competition is open to students pursuing UG/PG (Law) and any research scholar in India.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 80/-.[Single Authorship] and INR 120/- [Co-Authorship]
- The students shall submit their manuscripts by filling an online form.
- The last date of registration is October 25th, 2020
- The last date for submissions is November 01, 2020.
- Winner: Certificate of excellence; Membership Opportunity with Etching the Path; Material related to law subjects; 50% off in events conducted by Lawcutor; INR 500/- [Cash Prize]
- First Runner Up: Certificate of Merit; Membership Opportunity with Etching the Path; Material related to law subjects; 50% off in events conducted by Lawcutor; INR 400/- [Cash Prize]
- Second Runner Up: Certificate of Merit; Content writer Internship with Etching the Path; INR 300/- [Cash Prize]
- Content writing internship to Rank 4 & Rank 5.
- Opportunity for being Campus Ambassador at Etching the Path for Top 7.
- Top 5 entries will be published in Etching the Path [Certificate of publication shall be provided]
- A certificate of Participation will be provided to every participant.
NOTE: E-Certificates shall be provided
Submissions will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- The novelty of the topic
- Depth of analysis
- Originality & cogency of arguments
- Structure of the article
- Feasibility & Creativity of suggestions and references used in support.
- The submission shall be made in the form of an MS Word file (.doc/.docx) in English Language only.
- The word limit for the submission shall be 1200 – 1500 words (excluding citations).
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarized content or usage of any plagiarism removing tool will invite direct rejection.
- The name of the word file has to be the title of the manuscript.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions shall not be considered.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- A 1.5 line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- The citation style to be used: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All hyperlinks must be in black color and underlined.
- GooglePay – [email protected]
- Account Transfer – (Account Number- 00712193000055, Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla, IFSC- ORBC0100071, Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.)
- Paytm – 9782831367
IMPORTANT DATES AND LINK
For queries mail us at [email protected] or Whatsapp- +91 8302606647