Located in the vibrant Financial Capital of India, Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law (TRCL), a new GEM in the necklace of Thakur Education Group, imparts a rigorous and multi-disciplinary legal education with a view to producing world -class legal professionals, scholars and public servants. TRCL empowers its students with knowledge, skills and vision to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing world.
TRCL’s expert faculty comes from across the spectrum of legal careers and engages in critical study that contributes to public debates both in class and country. TRCL is committed to provide quality education to learners at all levels. Baked by visionary spirit of the Thakur Group of Education, TRCL brings to Dahisar, a world class state of the art infrastructure and amenities for the new generation of students.
“A premier Law School committed to the advancement of academic achievement in legal education, training, research and innovation for development and prepares excellent lawyers and legally trained professionals to serve the society with excellence and professionalism.”
“To offer accessible quality legal education, training, research and innovation and cultivate the intellectual discipline, creativity, and critical skills that will prepare its students for the highest standards of professional competence in the practice of law in a global environment.
ABOUT THE TRUST
Founded in 1990, Thakur Educational Trust is one of the oldest continual operating trusts in Mumbai. Thakur Educational Trust has a broad objective of lending a helping hand towards the welfare of the society at large. With this high objective, the trust has provided facilities catering to various needs of the society, such as education at all levels irrespective of sex, creed and religion. The Trust also provides financial aid to the students in need. It has undertaken many educational, cultural and social activities on a tremendous scale.
- The last date for registration is 15th October, 11:59 pm.
- The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration form provided at along with the Registration fee of 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) which shall be non- refundable.
- Teams can avail the EARLY BIRD OFFER at 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred only).
- Last Date for early bird registration is 30th September, 11:59 pm.
- The Registration fees shall be done though Online.
- Conformation Mail and Team Codes shall be sent within 2-3 day.
- For full details checkout the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a8YgtfAjoDu-mufpMl-bI68NfHI_KSCV?usp=sharing
- Post Conformation the teams will be added in the official WhatsApp group of the said competition.
- Registration Form Link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CeZog-YXX1-7MrihaRjnEQVe4EaxOzbQ1FoLlz-YHvQ/edit?chromeless=1
§ Bank details for RTGS/NEFT:
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law-A/c Lex Communique Bank: IndianBank.
Branch: Kandivali (EAST)
A/c. No.: 6701666981
IFSC Code: IDIB000K161