ABOUT THE JUS CORPUS
Jus Corpus provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, and Research Papers. Jus Corpus aims to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. JCLJ is one of the highest indexed law journal in India including HeinOnline, Manupatra & J-Gate. It was also featured in Top 100 legal Blogs in India by Feedspot.
- Adv. Aabhas Pareek (Advocate, Supreme Court of India; Arbitrator – ACIArb, APD)
Adv. Aabhas Pareek is an advocate based in India. He is the Managing Partner of Litigation Firm G.L. Pareek Chambers of Law. He has a deep interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), especially Arbitration, and is an accredited arbitrator. He is the Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) and the member of various International Arbitration Institutions. He is the co-founder of People against Climate Change (PACC), a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) founded in the year 2019 for identifying solutions to prevent Climate Change and to legally tackle the growing menace of climate damage. A graduate from National Law University Odisha (NLUO), he is a public spirited person, who is known for his dedication and determination, among other traits.
- Shubham Wali Ganju (Advocate, Supreme Court of India; Arbitrator – ACIArb, APD)
He Practicing at Supreme Court of India and various High Courts. He is the Partner (Dispute Resolution) of Litigation Firm G.L. Pareek Chambers of Law. He believes that purpose of law is to solve problems rather than prolonging them. It is only when people are free from unnecessary Litigation that they can really progress and help in the development and advancement of this great Nation. He strives to uphold his ideal form of justice: resolution of conflicts in amicable manner but not at the cost of deprivation of rights.
ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS
DATE: Feb 13, 2022 (Depending on the demand, a second session can be conducted on Feb 20, 2022.)
DURATION: 2 hours
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Basics of Drafting
- Choice of Law / Seat of Arbitration
- Factors to keep in mind: Pre-draft exercise
- Scope of Arbitration Agreement / Clauses
- Submission Agreement & the challenges
- Multi-tiered Arbitration clauses
- Strategies for effective drafting
- Practical & Interactive Drafting session
A practical drafting session will also be conducted whereby participants will be divided into teams will be divided into __ rooms.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/Lj3W8HjLP6QLFpzDA
- Make the Payment of INR 2000.
- Take the Screenshot of the Payment.
- Fill the Registration Form using the above-mentioned link.
Kindly pay the Fees at:
- Google Pay/PhonePe/Paytm: 7595947382
- UPI Id: shubhamwali444@oksbi
You can use any of the payment methods. The number belongs to Mr. Shubham Wali Ganju.
For any query feel free to reach: firstname.lastname@example.org