ABOUT TATA STEEL
Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a full-time job role that includes management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-empt likely changes in the legal environment, ensure compliance with labor laws and statutory norms and proactively prepare legal strategies for the assigned Business Unit so as to reduce the number of litigations as well as the cost of litigation against the Company.
- Implement Legal strategies by pre-empting likely changes in the legal environment to reduce the number of litigations as well as the cost of litigation against the Company.
- Coordinate & follow up with BU ERs and impaneled lawyers for perusal & positive disposal of cases in various courts including Out of Court Settlements if required.
- Stakeholder management to gain and provide support (critical stakeholders and legislative / government bodies/ courts etc.) in legal matters.
- Take steps to protect the Sr. Executives of the company from violations of labor laws as well as prosecution cases.
- The location is Jamshedpur Jharkhand
- (Full/Part-time) PG Diploma/Degree with specialization in HR/Personnel Management/Social Welfare/Labour Welfare from a recognized institute or LLB with experience in handling Labour laws.
- Deep understanding of IR Laws and acts.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.