ABOUT NLSIU, BANGALORE
NLSIU Bangalore is India’s premier University for legal education established under the Karnataka Act 22 of 1986. NLSIU has been ranked as the top law institute in the country for several years, and has been named the best law school in the NIRF University Rankings for four years in a row!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Interested to be part of NLSIU’s teaching and research initiatives at NLSIU?
We are currently hiring for multiple faculty positions in law, public policy and the social sciences!
1. Professor (Law)
2. Associate Professor (Law)
3. Associate Professor (Social Sciences)
4. Assistant Professor (Law)
5. Assistant Professor (Social Sciences)
6. Assistant Professor (Public Policy)
7. Assistant Professor (Law) (2-year Contract)
8. Assistant Professor (5-year Contract) | View Corrigendum
9. Assistant Professor, Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP), NLSIU
To know more about the positions available and apply, visit: [https://www.nls.ac.in/news-events/call-for-applications-faculty-positions-at-nlsiu-october-2023/]