ABOUT LEGAL PAY
LegalPay is a data driven, tech focused B2B Litigation finance company. We do non-recourse investments in commercial legal claims. As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking for talented legal and risk resources to add to our legal and risk underwriting team. The Litigation Management team strives to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing stringent underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring. LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture.
- Litigation Management.
- Legal research and due-diligence on investment opportunities.
- End to end understanding of litigation and arbitration process – case filing to execution of end award.
- Build and maintain relationships with channel partners and potential clients/businesses to increase LegalPay’s opportunities.
- Deep understanding and experience in commercials laws of India.
A- Ideal candidate should:
- Have a passion to learn, the ability to multitask, and the willingness to work in situations that involve tight deadlines.
- Be self-directed, go-getter willing to roll-up sleeves and make things happen; able to work autonomously as well as a geographically dispersed team.
- Be comfortable to work in an unstructured environment and meritocratic culture.
- Be Culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm and offering up new ideas.
- Have excellent interpersonal/people skills; passion for collaboration and ability to build strong relationships, both with and outside LegalPay.
- Possess superior report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly organized, with a committed work ethic and strong attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-4+ years of experience in management of arbitrations and commercial litigations.
- B from tier-1 law schools.
Send your CV at [firstname.lastname@example.org]