ABOUT THE FIRM
It is a full-service law firm specializing in areas such as corporate & commercial laws, dispute resolution, taxation, and IPR
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Job Title: Associate – Customs Litigation – New Delhi
Experience Required: 0-1years
ASSOCIATE – CUSTOMS LITIGATION – NEW DELHI
- Qualification: LLB from a premier Law School with a strong academic track record.
- Prior experience in would be preferred in these areas : Customs, Foreign Trade Policy, Special Economic Zone, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal in English) and a well-rounded personality.
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Customs either post qualification or during the law internships.
- Preparing reply to Show cause notice.
- Preparing tax appeals to be filed at the Commissioner (Appeals).
- Preparing tax appeals to be filed at the Court (i.e. Tribunal, High Court / Supreme Court).
- Briefing and assistance of seniors in appearances before different forums including tax officers, Tribunal, High Court/Supreme Court, etc.
- Stay updated on legal development and participate actively in the firm’s initiatives. for knowledge building and enhancement like case law digest, litigation meetings, article writing, etc.
A year of experience in the Indirect Tax is mandatory during the internships.
Apply via given link [https://lns.eazework.com/career/J0200]