ABOUT THE VACANCY
Assistant Manager / Manager Legal – This role will support the Legal Head in handling the legal work for JK Tech and its global subsidiaries.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements, policies, and other legal documents.
- Handling and coordinating legal matters and litigation in relation to global operations.
- Providing support in business advisory and interpretive issues.
- Contributing to various legal and compliance-related projects.
- IPR management
- Litigation Management
- Legal and Compliance
- Possess sound knowledge of intellectual property and insurance.
- Familiarity with data protection, GDPR, labour, and consumer laws.
- Proficient in drafting, vetting, and negotiating agreements to protect the best interests of the
- company while ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Experience in reviewing MSAs, DPAs, SAAS, technology document, licensing documentation.
- Experience in handling employee cases and investigations.
- Experience in managing end-to-end operations of the legal team.
- Managing and creation of the Contract Management System.
- Awareness of Liability and Health Insurance
- Stakeholder management.
- Advising and providing suggestions on legal issues related to the company’s business activities.
- Proactively identifying legal risks in business conduct and providing solutions.
- Drafting Statements of Work (SOW), amendments, etc.
LL.B/LL.M graduate with 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Proficient in carrying out drafting, vetting, and research with little supervision.
- Ability to deal independently with external attorneys and internal stakeholders for critical matters.
- Ability to flag risks and strategize to mitigate them.
- Maintain litigation-related lists and control sheets.
- Must be result-oriented and demonstrate a can-do attitude, including adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Predictability, Punctuality & Honesty
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Communication/Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving
- Prior experience in drafting and negotiation of agreements
Noida / WFH – Hybrid
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
In this profile, you can expect a workplace that promotes mutual respect, fosters continuous learning, prioritizes work-life balance and a very good learning curve. The company values collaboration offers opportunities for personal and professional growth and supports employees in maintaining a healthy equilibrium between work and personal life.
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are passionate about your work and fulfil the above criteria and can join early, please reach out to us at [email@example.com] with your latest profile, photo, present & expected CTC.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for in person discussion @ Noida office.
- We appreciate your interest in joining our team and look forward to receiving your application.