ABOUT B4U TELEVISION
Launching both B4U Movies and B4U Music in 1999, the network has been labelled as the foremost Asian channel to pioneer Bollywoodand Indian Entertainment worldwide. Since its inception, B4U has successfully created a brand with a strong momentum, across multiple platforms including TV, Cinema, Press, New Media and Digital. Today B4U is a select top brand on Bollywood Entertainment, Culture and Lifestyle.
ABOUT THE JOB
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: Legal Executive/Sr. Legal Executive depending on experience
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: Minimum 2 yrs, corporate experience preferred. Media experience would be an added advantage
1. Drafting of Agreements, Deeds, Legal Notices, correspondence, etc.
2. Assisting in IP Acquisition, Business Asset Acquisition, Syndication of IP
3. Trademark Management, vetting of oppositions, C&D notices, applications, etc.
4. IP Library Management & Due Diligence
5. Assisting in Litigation, attending court, preparing case summary, research, vetting plaints, WS, Aff in reply, etc.
6. Regulatory – MIB, TRAI, IBF, ASCI
7. Liasoning with clients, advocates, police, govt. authorities, etc.
1. An LL.B. degree.
2. Knowledge of Copyright and Trademark laws
3. Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills – a team worker
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication – written and spoken skills in English;
SALARY: As per industry standards.