ABOUT YCM INDIA
YCM is India’s first organization to build life skills and provide services for dispute prevention to dispute resolution for all. YCM enables you with skills to prevent a spark from turning into a raging fire in every domain of your life: professional or personal!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
YCM is on boarding interns (long-term). You get the opportunity of working directly with the Chief of Staff. Added benefits include visibility and networking at an international and national level with leading firms/organizations/universities in mediation and dispute resolution across the globe.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the team in their day-to-day tasks and work.
- Assisting YCM in establishing chapters and collaborations with educational institutes in India and abroad.
- Contributing to YCM’s training programs and conducting impact analysis.
- Assisting the team in networking and communicating with national and international stakeholders, including internal and external experts in the field.
- Conducting one-on-one interviews with top professionals in mediation and related fields for wide publication on social media.
- Conducting research on mediation and dispute prevention to generate unique proposals, with high-quality research published on YCM’s blog and social media.
- Assisting in YCM’s training programs for students and professionals, including mediating and role playing parties in sessions. Managing trainee and intern registrations, prework, and homework.
- Assisting the team in organizing events across various educational institutes in India.
- Conducting mock mediations for YCM’s YouTube channel.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the team to develop new collaboration and growth strategies.
- Creating social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
Please note that your role and responsibilities may evolve over time, and you may be assigned additional tasks or responsibilities beyond those mentioned above.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Current students from any field of study (Discipline no bar)
- Experience in Negotiation or Mediation or Dispute Resolution through training or courses or competitions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Highly organized and structured with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Box thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Superb with time management and stakeholder management
- Passionate to gain an entrepreneurial mindset and being mentored by YCM Team
- Available for 20 – 24 hours per week for at least 4 months
Gurgaon or Remote
- Certificate of Completion and Letter of Recommendation on successful completion
- YCM will support you to secure internships and practical work experience with our collaborating organizations and expert friends across various industries
- Performance-based stipend and additional benefits
- Mentorship by YCM
- Get invited as a speaker and present your entrepreneurial work or research at National & International Conferences
Applications are being assessed on a rolling basis. It is highly recommended that you apply as soon as possible to ensure higher chances of selection.
- Your CV
- 150 words on why you should be chosen for the role
- 2-minute video on who you are and why you are fit for the role (mandatory)
- Your earliest available start date