ABOUT UNITED FORUM FOR LEGAL STUDIES
The United Forum for Legal Studies promotes an interdisciplinary community of students committed to critical thinking in the field of law and humanities in India. We are an independent and autonomous organization engaged in academic and scholarly activities related to the principles of legal studies. UFLS nurtures an extensive network of scholars and students nationally and globally. Our autonomous nature enables us to forge meaningful connections with the broader public and with thinkers outside conventional academic spaces. UFLS believes in strengthening intercultural dialogues between scholars and writers around the globe on issues affecting the contemporary world.
OBJECTIVES OF UFLS
1.For Legal Awareness in Society.
2.We aim to develop a further dialogue between scholars working in the board discipline of law on contemporary issues.
3.To provide a forum for promoting their work and a space in which students and scholars from a variety of background can discuss ideas and share knowledge and experience.
4.We hope to inspire and encourage students to move from early career researchers to established scholars.
5.We emphasize the purpose of Forum to include the promotion of historical as well as a modern approach to legal research.
PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH UFLS
UFLS have people from all over the globe. People from United States of America, United Kingdom, Greece, Israel, and India are members in Honorary as well as in Advisory Board. We have people from every background like Retd Justices, Sr. Advocates, Advocates, and Professors.
Intern- Content Board
You will be working under the Content Board of United Forum for Legal Studies for the period of 45 days. We will guide you with your work. The primary role is: –
- Legal research on various laws and socio-legal aspects.
- Writing articles, blogs and case studies.
- Promoting UFLS on various social media platforms.
People who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law Course. &
People who have good speaking and writing skills.
45 Days. (It can be extended based on the performance)
- A certificate of Appreciation would be given during tenure to the selected candidate.
(Based on Performance)
- Certificate of Completion and Internship would be given upon successful completion of tenure.
- Letter of Appreciation, signed by one of the Members of Honorary or Advisory Board. (Based on Performance and wish of a member in an honorary and advisory board)
- The assistance of United Forum for Legal Studies (UFLS) only during tenure. (in a manner possible)
Content Written by the selected candidate will be published on our website.
Stipend: There is no stipend involved.
HOW TO APPLY
People interested are required to send their CV at [email protected]
Or you can apply from our website https://ufls.in/opportunities