ABOUT PNA IP
PNA-IP is a comprehensive Intellectual Property law firm extending its services to global corporations, research institutions, technology driven industries and government entities in India and worldwide.
DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERN
- Conducting legal research on relevant case laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents, including trademark, design and copyright applications.
- Assisting our Attorneys in the preparation briefs for hearings and written statements.
- Collaborating with our legal team on various tasks and projects.
- Performing day to day administrative tasks and support the day-to-day operations of the firm.
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Interested Candidates may contact their Attorney Saumya Bidua for further information or write to her directly on [firstname.lastname@example.org]