ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters provides an online marketplace specifically to sell roasted coffee. Currently operating with 55 cafes on a pan-India basis, we have many more cafes in the pipeline within and outside India. The company offers brewed coffees that are roasted fresh on order and operates a chain of cafes in various cities, as well as offers various equipment and materials related to coffee beverages, enabling customers to enjoy the choicest coffee products and replenish themselves.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Roles and Responsibilities:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting and vetting of agreements
- Following up with external lawyers, and staying updated about legal matters
- Following up on legal compliance
- Helping other departments with any legal and compliance issues
- Solving day-to-day problems
Eligibility: Any student from law school pursuing 3 or 5 year law course is eligible to apply
Mode of Internship: Physical (offline)
Location: New Delhi, India
Duration: 3 Months.
- Certificate of appreciation will be given after completion of the Internship.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
Interested Candidates can apply for the Internship with CV via https://tinyurl.com/4eu8v7wp