LegalPay is a data-driven, tech-focused B2B Litigation finance company. They do non-recourse investments in commercial legal claims. As LegalPay continues to grow, They are looking for talented legal and risk resources to add to our legal and risk underwriting team.
The legal and risk underwriting team strives to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing stringent underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring. LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Profile Offered: Assessment Legal & Risk Intern
- The preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing LLM/graduate and is available for an office internship.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act, Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, etc.
- Candidate should have requisite writing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Candidate should be fluent in English and must also possess good drafting skill
- Helping the legal team in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, contracts, pleadings, etc.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Assisting the legal team in their day-to-day work.
- Assisting other departments as and when the need arises.
- Maintaining data records.
- Client communication
As per industry standard
Send your CV to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Gurugram and Mumbai (on-site)