ABOUT KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
They are looking for an intern for a period of six months who can join us immediately for the BKC, Mumbai location. Internship certificate from one of the leading private banks in the country.
- Learning and getting guidance from mentors who have considerable experience in the bank
- Learning about company law and specific aspects of RBI, SEBI, IRDA, and PFRDA.
- Interacting with specialists to understand laws and legalities under various laws and regulatory environments
- Application of the laws learned to the data collated and collected.
- Learning to do research ( finding appropriate sources of information and filtering the information to fit in the required parameters · Analysis of banking financials
- Practicing and utilizing skills in MS Excel and MS Word
Kindly share your profile with her colleague Richa Sangani who is managing this role on [email@example.com]