ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
This is a very demanding internship program for only final-year students or for young advocates who have just completed their studies, or practicing in their first three years. Legal interns for Young Advocate Advocates is to maintain Bar Association Relationship with jurists Global, who will support us in developing and executing our legal communication strategy and support in business development, legal network development, and administrative, and project management tasks.
Interviews and an assignment will be shared.
- Currently enrolled in the Final Year of Undergraduate or a Master course in BA LLB / or Law graduates from top colleges/ universities of metropolitan cities.
- For those enrolled in undergraduate courses, final-year students will be preferred.
- Ability to develop communication materials for social media engagement, YouTube Short Videos
- Drafting letters and internal memos for different project-related activities, as directed by the supervisor.
- Providing support to staff members in other departments as needed.
- Idea-to-reality passion and a track record of successful product launches.
- Superhero-level data analysis, trend spotting, and winning strategy formulation.
- Excellent communication skills, simplifying technical jargon.
- Dedication to user experience and a keen eye for emerging technologies and trends.
- Positive attitude inspiring others, making work enjoyable.
- Proven ability to navigate fast-paced startup challenges.
- Present law graduates planning to enroll themselves in any Bar Councils of India with extraordinary communications skills are encouraged to apply for this Internship.
From 4,000.00 to 6,000 for the total Internship duration as per the presentation during the video interview.
Please note that here salary refers to a stipend and the stipend is NOT a monthly stipend, it is for the full duration of the internship and may be paid at the end of the internship or in two parts. One in the middle of the internship as mentioned below:
This compensation is paid in two parts, the first half compensation amount is paid after the completion of the first 30 working days, and the second half amount of the compensation is released after the completion of the Internship.
Apply via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship_ [Position applying for] _ [Your Name]”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
- They are committed to diversity and to ensuring equal opportunities for qualified candidates from all ethnic and religious backgrounds. The application will be on a rolling basis.
- The Candidates who have previously applied but did not receive any response from them may apply again.
- Those who have already interviewed with us and waiting for their result should not reapply for this requirement.