ABOUT THE FIRM
Hitesh Soni & Associates is set up on the foundation of this outstanding legal practice. The firm embraces this legacy, while also bringing our partners and associates together with a new blue print for the future, based on a strong client-focused value system, a collaborative work culture and a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach to problem solving. We pride ourselves on our ability to support a large and varied client base including domestic and foreign commercial enterprises, financial institutions, private equity funds, venture capital funds, start-ups, and governmental and regulatory bodies. We are committed to consistently delivering quality. That means providing timely, innovative, integrated, relevant and solution-oriented legal advice, which is also cost-effective. Our lawyers strive to understand our clients’ needs and circumstances, to think independently and maintain honesty, fairness, integrity, and professionalism in everything they do. Hitesh Soni & Associates has deep roots, but it is the future that we look to – as a trusted advisor to all our clients across the globe.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Applications are invited from Law Students for ‘Online Internship’ for the period of 30 days, starting from 1st July,2021 to 30th July (Only research-based Internship). Last date for Submission of application is 29th June ‘2021 through Google Form.
CRITERIA & IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicant’s CV shall be accompanied with Cover Letter a/w College ID( For Verification).
- Applicants will be selected on first cum first basis & after scrutinizing the applicant’s CV.
- All research a correspondence shall be communicated only through email.
- Non-communication Et non-performance of the applicant will result in cessation of internship Et no certificate shall be provided.
- Upon completion of his/her Internship, the applicant shall be provided online certificate stating his/her undergone research & performance.
- No Stipends will be provided for Online Internship.
- Eligible law Student can apply through Google form mentioned here: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- For only important queries, the applicant may contact on 022-40424004 between 4:00pm – 5:00pm (Only from Monday to Friday).
NOTE: Further instructions will provided from time to time during the internship.
For any query feel free to email us on: [email protected]