ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Looking for highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join our team as Assessment Interns. This is an opportunity designed to provide valuable experience in the legal industry and to help interns gain insight into the operations of a law chamber.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a law chamber setting.
- Exposure to various legal areas and cases.
- Networking opportunities with experienced attorneys and legal professionals.
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship.
- Currently enrolled in final year of law program or recently graduated
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various topics
- Assist with drafting legal documents
- Support attorneys with case preparation and management
- Attend meetings with clients and take notes
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Assessment Internship Program .