ABOUT THE ADVOCATE
Pankaj Rishi Krishnan Singh is an Independent Practitioner who practices mainly in Delhi High Court, Punjab & Haryana HC, and the Supreme Court of India.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Vacancy for Internship for law students at Chamber of Pankaj Rishi Krishnan Singh – [Advocate], Supreme Court of India for in the month of:
- December 2023
- January 2024
- February 2024
- Work-related to: Criminal Litigation/POCSO Matter/Civil Litigation/Divorce Law/Law related to Women & Child, Arbitration, NDPS Laws, etc.
- Any year law student (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th) from a recognized university by UGC and BCI.
- Students must have an idea of SCC Online & Manupatra.
- Have Good research and writing skills.
- Good potential to learn and do hard work.
- Some knowledge of law.
- Observe Court Hearing and make a Daily Report on it.
- Drafting of Writs, Applications, Petitions.
- Legal Research on Proposition of Law.
- Assist in Court complex (District Court, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court).
- Assist in miscellaneous work.
- Preparing PPT & Content.
- Research Project.
- OF VACANCY
02 Vacancy for each month.
Send your CV and cover Letter with proper details to [firstname.lastname@example.org]