About Avitr Legal
Avitr Legal is a boutique law firm specializing in the areas of HR and Employment laws. We advise a wide range of clients both in the services and manufacturing sectors. Our solutions are based upon our core belief that as trusted advisors, our role is not just limited to apprising the clients of what they cannot do, but rather guiding and assisting them in materializing their business objectives in a secure, effective and sustainable manner. We understand that every client is different and so is their requirement and based upon the said understanding, we offer solutions which aptly fit within the client’s legal and commercial objectives.
About the Internship
- In-depth exposure to practical aspects of Employment & HR Laws;
- Enabling the Trainee to make an informed career decision;
- Successful Trainees shall be eligible to participate in the preplacement offer;
- Certificate on successful completion of Internship;
- Adequate leaves will be granted to Trainee for exams.
- Eligible for fourth and final-year law students;
- Applicants with law firm internship experience will be preferred;
- Should be committed for a period of at least six months;
- Should have an interest in Employment & HR Laws
Avitr Legal invites applications from law students for a ‘Long Term Paid Internship Opportunity’. Applicants may send their application to [firstname.lastname@example.org]