ABOUT THE FIRM
AMRG & Associates Chartered Accountants firm was established in INDIA in 1984 and has currently become one of the leading chartered accountants firms in North India. The firm operates from its offices situated in Delhi and Mumbai and offers its clients a full range of services including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. AMRG & Associates has a client base of more than 200 companies & individuals. The firm’s approach to service delivery helps to provide value-added services to clients. Our differentiation is derived from a rapid performance based, industry-tailored and technology-enabled business advisory services delivered by talented professionals in the country.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Desired Candidate Profile
- Pursuing LL.B from a reputed Law School
- Should have excellent drafting and vetting skills
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have the ability to work in deadline intensive environment, multitask and perform under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep abreast of GST updates and notifications
- Write Articles on GST
- Analyze and prepare notes on GST case laws and interpretation of the same
- Making presentations to the team
How to Apply?
Apply using the LinkedIn Link: Link