Amicus Services is a New Delhi based leading/fastest growing multi-disciplinary law firm. Set-up in 2011, the Firm has created a niche for itself particularly in the Corporate and Commercial laws, Real Estate, Taxation, Restructuring & Insolvency, Fintech & Technology laws, and Dispute Resolution.
Known for their expertise, they combine their knowledge and experience with a deep understanding of their client’s business needs, and work as partners to help them navigate through challenges and capitalize on opportunities. Their legal services complement their research-driven, quality-focused and pragmatic approach. This uniquely positions us to advise their clients on multi-faceted matters, rendering bespoke and integrated services catering to their highly reputed international and domestic clients, including several Fortune 100, 500, and 1000 companies, private equity funds, banks & financial institutions, business houses, governments, and PSUs.
Their Firm and Partners have been recognized by leading international guides such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Asialaw Profiles, India Business Law Journal to name a few.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Final year Law student or recent graduate with internship/work experience in
- fintech and technology law.
- Possess excellent research, writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive and eager to learn attitude.
- Team players, adaptable and can thrive in a fast – paced environment.
- Area of Work:
- Data Privacy, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security
To apply send your updated resume to email@example.com
Note : Please include “[Your Name] – Fintech Assessment Application” in the subject line.