ABOUT DESI KAANOON
Desi Kaanoon is a social-media start-up by law students, for law students. With a current following of more than fifty thousand including all social media handles, the meme and legal knowledge portal has been a proud media partner for law schools and colleges in promoting seminars, moot courts, MUNs, essay competitions, quiz competitions, conferences, call for papers and many more events. Besides, we have mentored more than ten thousand law aspirants to get through eminent law schools across the country. We have also organized seminars, quiz and article-writing competitions. Our goodwill has connected us with many luminaries from the legal arena.
ABOUT PLEDGE A SMILE FOUNDATION
Life, as we know hasn’t been easy for anyone at any point of time. However, for few, it has been a lot difficult with a lack of available resources. Started off with a few young hands in 2016, PLEDGE A SMILE Foundation believes that making anyone ‘smile’ is above any noble work and it eagerly looks forward in helping as many people possible.
The Foundation believes that ‘Smile’ is the best gift you can give to any person and if any person smile because of you, even once, then this is the best you could achieve. Not just humans, the foundation aims to mark smiles for our environment, animals and birds. PLEDGE A SMILE foundation wants to spread sensitivity towards every living creature exists in this nature and the nature itself.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
The soul objective of this Quiz Competition is to generate fund with the purpose of donating it to the PLEDGE A SMILE Foundation for a noble cause under Project ‘RAAHAT’.
We are accepting participations from all students, academicians and professionals.
- Mode of the Quiz: ‘Online’
- Medium of the Quiz: ‘English’
- The Quiz will be conducted via ‘Google’ form.
- The Quiz will comprise a Single round only.
- The Quiz will include 45 multiple choice questions and 5 one-word answer questions.
- This competition is not team based; therefore, the participants have to participate individually.
- Last date to register for this ‘Quiz’ competition is 25 November 2020.
- The Fundraising Quiz is scheduled on 28 November 2020 at 7 PM.
Registration amount for the Fundraising Quiz is Rs. 51/-
Participants are required to pay the ‘Registration Amount’ through PayTM/Google Pay/PhonePe at 8299338062.
- The Quiz will comprise a Single round only.
- All participants for the competition are required to join the ‘WhatsApp’ group via link at the end of the registration form. The link for the round and other details will be uploaded there only.
- The Quiz will consists of questions based on Static GK and Indian Polity.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes and the group for regular updates in regard to the competition.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- The Quiz will comprise of a total of 50 questions to be attempted in 17 minutes and in one go. Every question will carry 01 mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Note1: In case of a tie in scores, the participant who has submitted the form early will be given preference.
- The Answer Key of the Fundraising Quiz will be out on 29 November 2020.
- The results of the Fundraising Quiz will be out on 30 November 2020 by evening.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition. Furthermore, the dates provided are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
ALLOCATION OF THE GENERATED FUND
The Fund raised through this competition will be donated at its earliest, in toto to the PLEDGE A SMILE Foundation under Project ‘RAAHAT’.
The details of Project ‘RAAHAT’ can be checked here: http://pledgeasmile.com/project-raahat/
- 1st Prize: E-certificate of Merit
- 2nd Prize: E-certificate of Merit
- 3rd Prize: E-certificate of Merit
- E-certificate of Appreciation for subsequent Top 12 performers.
- E-certificate of Participation to all the other participants (excluding the above).
E-certificate of Contribution/Recognition by PLEDGE A SMILE Foundation to all the participants.
To register, click here
Note2: The Participants are required to fill the above google form and attach the payment receipt of registration in the form.
Note3: The link to the ‘WhatsApp’ group will be provided at the time of submitting the registration form. Please join the group to get all the details with regards to the quiz.
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition feel free to write to us at [email protected] in case of queries.
We can also be reached out at:
Anadi Tewari (+91 8299338062)
For more details, visit Desi Kaanoon’s website here.
For details about the PLEDGE A SMILE Foundation, check their website here.
In Collaboration With: PLEDGE A SMILE FOUNDATION