ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Legal Amigos is an online academic platform, communicating legal knowledge about contemporary issues. We are determined to become a leader in facilitating a new kind of platform for discussion and inclusive of legal and social disciplines. The Legal Amigos works hard to bring Legal aspirant relevant legal news, information, and opportunities. Through this platform we will provide Standard legal content for the law students.
ABOUT THE COURSE
In this course, we will introduce you to the world’s lengthiest constitution that is THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA. Where you will learn about the fundamental rights, directive principles of state policy, emergency provisions, high court and supreme court, the president and the governor and the state legislature functioning, panchayat, municipalities and the cooperative societies at village, district and state level, Relations between the centre and the state, Emergency, Amendments and lot more.
The course explores and discusses in detail the principles enshrined in it such as sovereignty, federalism, separation of power, rule of law, basic structure, golden triangle and so on.
It explains the ways in which judiciary, executive body and legislature construct it working within its principles. It deals with the contemporary question as well as historical principles that shape Indian Constitution. The course is formulated in way, easy to understand, with interesting exercises and landmark judgments.
Mr. Abhilash Aggarwal an experienced faculty of Law. He is an Assistant Professor of Law, Doctoral Research Scholar and Gold Medalist, NUSRL (Ranchi)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- All about the Indian Constitution.
- Detailed explanation of all the articles, Parts, Schedules along with examples, case laws, illustrations, flow charts, differences, PPTs & lot more.
- E – Books & Bare Acts.
- Live Doubt Sessions on demand with our expert faculty.
- Chapter wise live quiz sessions.
- One Liner notes of every topic.
- Handwritten notes or Revision notes of specific topics.
- Competition based notes and MCQs
- All the Important Amendments, Landmark Judgements, Case Briefs, Legal maxims, words, doctrines, Court terms, Legal knowledge Questions related to Indian Constitution.
METHOD OF LEARNING
- Video Lectures
- Topic wise notes
- PPTs, flow charts & Mind maps.
- Topic wise live quiz on weekly basis.
- Notes, videos and other study material will be accessible only by the participants.
- Assessment test at last.
- Students scoring at least 30% in the assessment test, will be eligible for certificate.
- 1 Month
- Studying of B.A.LLB, LLB, LLM or aspirants of any competitive exams, such as CLAT, UPSC, PCS, APO, Charted Accountant, Company Secretary, UGC (NET) etc and law professionals or practicing advocates.
- The course fee is INR. 800 for first 20 Registrations and INR. 1000 for others.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Participants can make payment by following methods: –
Paytm / Google pay / Phone pay – 9522067432, 7737883154
Bank Transfer: – Name of Account Holder – Anushka Saxena, Account Type – Savings, Name of Bank – Bank of India, Account No. – 945010110011964, IFSC – BKID0009450
After payment all the participants are required to attach screenshot of the same while registration.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.thelegalamigos.com/law-course/constitutional-law-course-3/
For any queries, mail us at [email protected]