ABOUT THE COURSE
The present course aims at providing all the knowledge about Bail and the procedure related to it. In Law school, one gets to learn an overview about Bail as an important topic under Code of Criminal Procedure, but the actual implementation of it can only be learned when you enter into litigation .With this course, LeDroit aims at filling up the gap between the theoretical and practical world. This course is beneficial for all those who want to create their career in litigation.
- Meaning and objective of Bail
- Bailable and Non Bailable offence
- When Bail can be taken?
- Discretion in granting Bail
- Grant of Bail with conditions
- Anticipatory Bail
- Power of High Court or Court of Session in granting Bail
- Power of appellate court in granting Bail
- Cancellation of Bail
- What is Bail Bond and Surety ?
- Format for applying a Bail Bond
- Drafting format for Anticipatory Bail
- Bail Application in case of attempt to Murder
- Bail Application before Judicial Magistrate Court in a appending case
- Bail Application before Session Court
- Bail Application before High Court
HOW THE STUDENTS WILL BE MARKED?
After completion of the course, students need to send an email at [email protected] with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”. LeDroit will send the concerned assignment to the students which they have to submit within 48 hours. After going through the assignment, LeDroit will send a soft copy of the assignment.
To register kindly make the payment of INR 500/- only, and make a note of transaction ID. After making the payment, fill up the registration form which is available in the website of LeDroit to buy the above-mentioned course. In case of any trouble in making payment, Paytm or Gpay on 9527733855