ABOUT JUS CORPUS
Jus Corpus is an E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides the opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Jus Corpus is offering publication for its Volume 1 Issue 1, 2020.
We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students, and all researchers at large for publishing papers in the field of law, management, humanities, and social sciences.
All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to [email protected] latest by October 20, 2020.
Jus Corpus is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, Social Science, Humanities, and Management.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- ARTICLES/RESEARCH PAPERS: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. An article or Research Paper should be between 4,000-8,000 words.
- ESSAYS: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. An essay must thus ideally be between 2,000-4,000 words.
- CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or a pending bill. The word limits for a case comment 1000-2,500 words.
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities, and Management would be accepted.
The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) shall strictly adhere for Law and MLA-style Citation for Humanities and Social Sciences.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES
The Times New Roman Font with Font size 12 and Line spacing of 1.5 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with Font size 10 and Line spacing of 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Entries are to be sent at our Official Email Address: [email protected]
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 5% in allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, outrightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
Please send the submissions to [email protected]
The subject line must read “Submission for Publication”.
NO PUBLICATION FEES
A soft copy of the certificate available.
Last date for submission: October 20, 2020
Queries may be directed to [email protected] with ‘Query’ in the subject line.