ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM is the platform where hands amicable to legal fraternity pool their expertise, experience and efforts to foster legal activities, stimulate young law learners and to patronise by conjoining every possible source of legal wisdom to them. LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM aims to facilitate the impartation of legal knowledge by conducting webinars, Q&A sessions, issuance of short books, organising competitions including call for papers and other activities.We entrust a platform to ensure that every average and laborious student get an opportunity to develop and sharpen their skills to compete in this fast pace era. Moreover, we intent to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed with the ultimate aim of adding insights to readers and adding novel concepts to their wisdom.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Publications are the essential instrument of creating awareness through making people read what you know. We tend to believe that publication is a mode to express our views on varied components of the world. LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM provides opportunities to every student as well as professionals to enhance their drafting and researching skills and provides a platform to put forth their views in front of online audience.
HERE WE invite everyone to participate in it’s ISSUE OF ISSN E-JOURNAL!
LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE, KANOON SANGRAH, KANOONIYAT,MEMO PUNDITS, LAW TALES, LAWLEDGE, JUSTRUTH, JUSCORPUS, TOGETHER-WCWW, AILF, LEGAL INTELLIGENCE, JSLR, THE AMIKUS QRIAE, LAW INFORMANTS
Advancements in Legal Disquisition and Trans-disciplinary Panoramas
➢ Right to Dissent vs. National Security: Freedom of Speech and Expression
➢ PMCARES Fund: Transparency and Accountability Analysis
➢ Corporate Insolvency Resolution Procedures: Emerging Issues and Challenges
➢ E- Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
➢ Role of Digital Evidence and Cyber Forensic in the Criminal Justice System
➢ Arbitration in International Investment Disputes
➢ Assimilation and Homonormativity in Indian Society
➢ Ventures of Artificial Intelligence in Fast PaceEra
➢ Passive Euthanasia in the light of Lethal Injection
➢ Third Party Funding in Arbitration
➢Cr.P.C. in the light of Indian Constitution
➢ Detrimental or Advantageous Impacts of Reforms in Laws During COVID 19
➢ Admissibility of Media Trials in India
➢ White Collar Crimes and Its Role in Economic Depression
➢ Criminalising Dissents in India: A Consequence of UAPA
- Short Articles: 3000 – 4000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Long Articles: 4000 – 6000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Case Comments: 1500 – 2000 words
- Commencement of Registrations: 22/12/2020 (12 PM)
- Last Date of Registration & Submission: 20/01/2021 (11 PM)
- TOP 15 performers: Publication of manuscript + CERTIFICATE OF Publication
- TOP 20 performers: CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION + Internship Opportunity at LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM OR Internship Opportunity at LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE.
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION for all Participants.
Compulsory Registration & Submission.
- Any student of any registered UG or PG Course
- Academicians and Professionals
PUBLICATION FEE: No Cost for Publication.
FOR FURTHER QUERIES
- Ms. Khushi Shukla, Content Team Manager (Contact No. 8299129466)
- Mr. Shashank Gupta, Editing Team Manager (Contact No. 9411009351)
GET ENROLLED & CONTRIBUTE FOR THE FIRST E-JOURNAL OF LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM.
BROCHURE FOR CALL FOR PAPERS